Be transformed by the renewal of your mind through Virtual Counseling
Visit the Client Portal to schedule an appointment
Virtual Counseling is the “house call” for busy individuals utilizing HIPAA compliant video conferencing to connect with our clients.
Virtual Counseling allows for readily accessible counseling, coaching or consultation in the privacy of your own home or office.
Our Psychotherapy services are provided by Dr. Lenore Doster for people age 18 and older to target mental health issues and distress:
- Mood regulation – depression, anxiety, fears, anger, and bipolar symptoms
- Self-management – improving self-care, regulating negative self-talk, addressing self-defeating patterns (including eating disorders), developing mindfulness
- Personal effectiveness – developing coping skills, improving self-worth, managing life transitions, addressing relationship distress, working through existential crisis
Our Life Coaching and Consultation services are for people age 18 and older to aid in personal and/or relational growth:
- Goal setting and personal growth – relational, school/college, career, work-life balance
- Mental Wellness – individual &/or group coaching provided
- Relationship – premarital coaching, couples consultation, marital enrichment
- Family and parent consultation – guiding your pre-teens, preparing your teens for life beyond high school, relating with your adult children
Virtual Counseling, Coaching and Consultation offers a strategic combination of caring, confidentiality, safety, and convenience.